Out of Hours and Emergencies
111 is the NHS non-emergency number. It’s fast, easy and free. Call 111 and speak to a highly trained adviser, supported by healthcare professionals. They will ask you a series of questions to assess your symptoms and immediately direct you to the best medical care for you.
NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
COVID Boosters A/W 202318th September 2023
The North West Leicestershire PCN (Primary Care Network) are now beginning to role out the COVID boosters for Autumn / … Read more
Flu Vaccinations 202317th August 2023
We are now starting to invite all patients who are eligible for their 2023 Flu Vaccine! We have clinics planned … Read more
Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
- send online messages to your GP
Download to NHS app today to view your records!
NHS App help/support