Are you living with a long-term chronic disease, pregnant or aged over 65 years?
If so, there’s a flu vaccine with your name on it.
Simply ring 01530 222368 to make your appointment.
Due to the pandemic we need to limit the number of people in our waiting rooms in order to maintain social distancing. Please be aware of the following important information before attending your flu appointment:
- Surgery car parks will be closed for all flu clinics for safety reasons due to the volume of patients flowing in and out with the exception of the disabled parking facilities.
- It is essential that you arrive on time for your appointment. Please don’t be early or late as there are lots people attending at very similar times.
- You must wear a face covering when attending the surgery for your flu vaccine unless you are exempt. This is to protect others as well as yourself.
- You may need to wait outside of the Surgery building until your time slot is called. Please socially distance from others at all times.
- You may be asked to exit the surgery through a different door in order to maintain social distancing.
- Bring an umbrella! We cannot guarantee the weather and unfortunately there is nowhere to shelter.
- Ensure that you are wearing loose fitting clothes in order to be able to expose the top of your arm quickly and easily. Please be ready when you reach your clinician.
Please note that we are unable to discuss any other medical issues at our flu clinics due to the time constraints of the appointment and the number of people in the surgery.