This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won't work as expected without them. Read More


Manor House Surgery, Belton

Did you know that if you are off work due to illness you do not need any form of medical certification until you have been absent for 3 days?  From days 4-7 you should complete a self-certification form. This form is called an SC2 which is available from the HMRC website or you can click on the link below to download a form.  


Self certification sickness form SC2 

A doctor’s certificate is not legally required until you have been absent for longer than 7 days.  If your employer insists upon one, a private certificate will be issued at a charge of £18


This same fee will be applied for individuals who do not require

any form of certification eg. children absent from school.

Choose font size: A A A


Total visitors:211247 | Disclaimer